Are you a fish oil producer? Or do you use fish oil as a supplement for the nutraceutical, cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry ? We have designed the analysis system that rapidly determines the main parameters indicating the oxidation state of an oil.
It’s CDR FoodLab® for your chemical tests on fish oil and nutraceuticals, the system that allows to determine the oxidation state of fish oil easily and rapidly since it relies on dedicated analytical methods that avoid the contact with toxic or carcinogenic compounds.
CDR FoodLab® is compact and handy and can be used in any environment: either on the production line, or directly aboard ships, or in a laboratory.
Fast and intuitive, it provides results that are correlated with the reference methods.
How it can help you
CDR FoodLab® enables you to perform a fast, complete and reliable quality control of fish oil directly in the production plant or aboard ships as if you were in a laboratory. Tests are run using pre-vialed reagents with low environmental impact, thus guaranteeing total safety for the operator and abandoning the use of toxic solvents, extraction hoods, complex analytical instruments and complicated methods.
This is made possible as CDR FoodLab®:
- Exploits state-of-the-art technology for a colorimetric chemical principle, thus allowing to perform easy and reliable tests;
- Relies on short and fine tuned methods yielding results that are correlated with the reference methods;
- Does not require skilled personnel in lab techniques to perform the tests;
- Does not require a thoroughly equipped laboratory; the apparatus can be placed in any environment inside the production plant;
- Give immediately the results on dozens of samples with no waste of time;
- Allows to take cost-effective decisions in real time.
A true testing laboratory for fish oil quality control that comes in a complete, intuitive and reliable equipment
CDR FoodLab®is a true analysis laboratory. We have developed it to perform easy and fast chemical analyses even on the production line without the support of personnel with specific lab tech experience.
CDR FoodLab® fine tunes traditional testing methods, making them faster and easier, while guaranteeing accuracy standards in line with the ISO/AOCS reference methods.
Compact and handy, it is composed of:
- an analyzer based on photometric technology equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters, available in 2 versions
- a kit of pre-vialed and ready-to-use low toxicity reagents, specifically developed by our research laboratory to fine tune analytical methods and avoid any contact with toxic or carcinogenic substances
- pipettes that allow for the collection of the correct volume of sample.
Our device comes from a family of fast and reliable testing systems that we have developed and manufactured to perform food and beverage quality controls during the production process.