CDR Foodlab Range:
Food and Beverage Analyzers
- FoodLab Touch designed for analysis in food like milk, eggs, tomatoes, vegetable puree, cheese, dairy products and fats.
- FoodLab Touch and Junior for fats and oils designed to measure the Free Fatty Acids (FFA)/Acidity, Peroxide Value (PV), Soaps, Anisidine value (AnV) in oils and fats
- OxiTester designed to measure the Acidity (FFA), Peroxide Value (PV) and Polyphenols/Oil Stability Index (OSI) in vegetable oil like olive oil, avocado oil, seeds oil etc.
- PalmOilTester designed to measure acidity (FFA), Iodine Value (IV), DOBI & carotene content, Peroxide Value (PV), Anisidine Value (AnV) in palm oil
- WineLab Touch and Junior designed for analysis of Wine and Must
- BeerLab Touch and Junior designed for analysis of Beer
- MiniFood designed to determine the Acidity (FFA) and Peroxide Value in olive oil
- FoodLab Junior for Milk Urea Nitrogen (MUN) in milk
The systems of the FoodLab range include a photometric analyser and a series of pre-filled and ready to use reagent kits developed by the research laboratories of CDR.
All the systems are easy to use, do not require calibration, technical support and maintenance, provide that are compliant with reference methods, and eliminate the need of preparing the samples in advance.
Read more about the analysis instruments of the FoodLab Line»
- Monday, 10 October 2016 13:20
Dr. Simone Bellassai presented the speech "Innovative At-Line Quality and Process Control Methods in Food&Beverage Industry" at the 2nd IMEKO FOODS “Metrology Promoting Objective and Measurable Food Quality and Safety” in Benevento. [See the slide show]
- Monday, 26 September 2016 13:28
The new Total Polyphenol (Biophenol) test used by the CDR OxiTester has been tuned to the reference method COI/T.20/Doc. no. 29: 2009 by the Merceological Chemical Laboratory of Florence; the total olive oil polyphenol assay results as obtained by the CDR OxiTester method are in good accord with the values obtained by the reference method. [More...]
- Tuesday, 20 September 2016 13:50