FoodlabLine: Food and Beverage Analyzer
- FoodLab designed for analysis in food like milk, eggs, tomatoes, vegetable puree, cheese, dairy products and fats.
- FoodLabFat designed to measure the free fatty acids (FFA)/Acidity, peroxide value (PV), soaps, Anisidine value (AnV) in oils and fats
- OxiTester designed to measure the Acidity (FFA), Peroxide Value (PV) and Polyphenols/Oil Stability Index (OSI) in vegetable oil like olive oil, avocado oil, seeds oil etc.
- PalmOilTester designed to measure acidity (FFA), Iodine Value (IV), DOBI & carotene content, Peroxide Value (PV), Anisidine Value (AnV) in palm oil
- WineLab designed for analysis of Wine and Must
- MiniFood designed to determine the Acidity0 (FFA) and Peroxide Value in vegetable oil
- MiniFoodLab designed to determine the milk urea nitrogen (MUN), urea in dairy products, vegetable mashes and sauces
The systems of the FoodLab Line include a photometric analyser and a series of pre-filled and ready to use reagent kits developed by the research laboratories of CDR.
All the systems are easy to use, do not require calibration, technical support and maintenance, provide that are compliant with reference methods, and eliminate the need of preparing the samples in advance.
Read more about the analysis instruments of the FoodLab Line»
- Thursday, 02 May 2013 13:12
From 24th to 27th April Intervitis – Interfructa took place in Stuttgart. It is the most important fair for the technology of the, fruit, fruit juices and spirits industry. Our German distributor, Leo Kuebler GmbH, has shown CDR wine analyzer WineLab to a large public of visitors and insiders. [More...]