FoodLabFat Analyzer to control the quality of oils and fats
FoodLabFat is a analysis system that can be used to control the quality of oils and fats.
It enables to carry out a wide panel of analysis with a single system and in shorter time as compared to traditional methods:
Free Fatty Acid Test (FFA) 1 minute
Peroxide Value Test 4 minutes
P-Anisidine Value Test 2 minutes
Iodine Value Test in Palm Oil 2 minutes
Soaps determination 2 minutes
It's fast and easy, take a Look!
Thanks to its innovative features, it is the ideal solution to control the quality on production lines in real time. This is why it is used by several food industries worldwide that use oils and fats as ingredients.
- If employed for deep-fried food production lines, FoodLabFat enables to quickly check the quality of deep-frying oil simply and accurately.
- If used in combination with CDR’s extraction system, FoodLab is particularly suitable to control the quality of raw materials or finished products in industries that produce, process and package Nuts and hard-shelled dry fruit.
- Due to the small amount of sample required, it is very appreciated by producer of high price oils, like essential oils or cosmetics.
- FoodlabFat is used to test fish and algae oils obtained by mechanical extraction, all type of vegetable oils, animal fats and oil for energetic use (burning oils or biodiesel).
- Refined fat needs an accurate process control that FoodlabFat can assure thanks to special curves developed to work properly in a very low range of Peroxides and FFA.
- A very quick sample treatment allows FoodlabFat to test samples like: flours, feeds, butter and margarine.
FoodLabFat is supplied with a 3 year warranty.
The analytical system includes:
- Extraction system: this innovative, practical and fast system enables to directly obtain a sufficient amount of oil to test its quality from the drupe or hard-shelled dry fruit, by means of a cold pressing process that does not involve the use of solvents. The leading companies that produce hard-shelled dry fruit or that use it as main ingredient have already chosen this method and left aside traditional testing methods that involve the use of toxic solvents (Soxhlet).