Analysis Instruments of the FoodLab Line
- FoodLab to test milk, eggs, tomatoes, vegetable purees, cheeses and fats.
- FoodLabFat to test oils and fats in order to determine their the free fatty acids (FFA)/Acidity, peroxide value (PV), soaps, Anisidine value (AnV)
- OxiTester designed to measure the Acidity (FFA), Peroxide Value (PV) and Polyphenols/Oil Stability Index (OSI) in vegetable oil like olive oil, avocado oil, seeds oil etc.
- PalmOilTester to test acidity (FFA), Iodine Value (IV), DOBI & carotene content, Peroxide Value (PV), Anisidine Value (AnV) in palm oil
- WineLab designed for analysis of Wine and Must
- MiniFood designed to determine the Acidity0 (FFA) and Peroxide Value in vegetable oil
- MiniFoodLab designed to determine the milk urea nitrogen (MUN), urea in dairy products, vegetable mashes and sauces
Every system from the FoodLab range enables you to perform a wide panel of tests thus eliminating the need of purchasing and learning how to use several analytical instruments to control the quality of food and drinks.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use: they do not require a dedicated laboratory or skilled personnel.
- Results are available in a few minutes and are compliant with ISO/EEC reference methods.
- Samples can be tested as is or require only a minimum preparation.
- They do not require maintenance or technical support.
- They do not require calibration.
- Reagents have a low toxicity and thus eliminate the need of handling carcinogenic agents.
- They do not require the use of glassware or other equipment, which must then be washed, or the use of costly material like quartz cuvettes.
The systems from the FoodLab range are used worldwide not only in analytical laboratories and production lines in the food industry, but also in small cheese factories, dairy farms, cattle breeding farms, oil mills, wine and oil producing companies, egg producers, and testing laboratories.
CDR has developed the FoodLab range leveraging the experience acquired in over ten years in the development of analytical systems and reagents for haemostasis and haematology.