Determination of Total Acidity in Cider
With CDR CiderLab, is possible to carry out the analysis of Total Acidity with a simple photometric reading of a sample of cider dispensed in a pre-filled test tube with the appropriate reagent.
There is no need to resort to titration as required by the reference method. The results are correlated with those of the reference method.
The calibration curve of CDR CiderLab, obtained using reference methods, potentiometric titration, confirms the excellent linearity of the system over the whole testing range.
Total acidity reacts with a proper chromogen, bleaching it. The decrease of absorbance is proportional to the total acidity value in the sample.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in cider production
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR CiderLab Jr
- Pannello di analisi parziale, fornito configurato con 3 analisi a scelta, implementabile
- fino a 3 determinazioni in contemporanea
- collegamento wireless a stampante esterna
- Connessioni USB