Determination of Total Polyphenols Index
The polyphenols are a very broad class of compounds whose electronic spectra have an absorption peack at 280nm. The photometric reading at 280nm is then proportional to the amount of the polyphenols present in cider.
The cider sample is dissolved in an appropriate solvent and the absorbance of the solution is read at 280 nm.
The calibration curve of CDR CiderLab, obtained using reference methods, confirms the excellent linearity of the system over the whole testing range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in cider production
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR CiderLab Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections