Determination of Galacturonic Acid in Kombucha
ITogether with glucuronic acid, galacturonic acid is one of the organic acids that are developed during the fermentaiton process in kombucha beverage. Their importance is due to their detoxifying, antioxidating and digestive properties.
Uronate dehydrogenase reacts with galacturonic and glucuronic acids to develop NADH, which is directly proportional to the sample concentration, in g/L.
The calibration curve of the CDR KombuchaLab, performed using standards with a known concentration of galacturonic acid, confirmed an excellent linearity of the system over the entire measurement range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in kombucha brewing
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR KombuchaLab Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections