Determination of the Total Acidity in Kombucha
The total acidity of the kombucha is the sum of its titratable acidities when it is titrated to pH 7 against a standard alkaline solution. Carbon dioxide is not included in the total acidity.
Total acidity reacts with a proper chromogen, bleaching it. The decrease of absorbance is proportional to the total acidity value in the sample.
The calibration curve of CDR KombuchaLab, obtained using reference methods, confirms the excellent linearity of the system over the whole testing range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in kombucha brewing
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR KombuchaLab Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections