Fermentable sugars analysis in wine and must
With CDR WineLab® the determination of the fermentable sugars in the wine and must is based on the OIV method, but it is easier and faster. In addition, the reagents have a 18-month stability, while those under the OIV method just over 1 month.
CDR made available a new fermentable sugars test, which allows to determine, in addition to the value of glucose and fructose, also the value of sucrose.
CDR WineLab® sugar analysis is based on the reference method OIV-MA-AS311-02.
This analysis can also be performed on wine vinegar.
The glucose and fructose present in the sample are determined enzymatically and therefore are not influenced by the presence of the remaining reducing sugars. The Redox reaction is read at 366 nm (end-point) and the value is directly proportional to the concentration of glucose and fructose in the sample.
The sucrose, when present in the sample, is determined enzymatically splitting it into glucose and fructose.
The calibration curve of CDR WineLab®, obtained using reference methods, confirms the excellent linearity of the system over the whole testing range.
Reagent test kits
Fermentable Sugar GF
Fermentable sugars GFS
Reagent test Kits Glucose-Fructose
Analyzers for process and quality control in winemaking
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR WineLab® Junior
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections