Analyses of vinegar with CDR WineLab®
CDR WineLab®, the wine analysis system, can also be configured to carry out analyses on wine vinegar. The system thus becomes a valuable aid for quality control in vinegar production.
What can you analyse
Faster and more intuitive than traditional instruments, CDR WineLab® can be used to improve and accelerate standard quality controls in vinegar production.
Which model is the most suitable for your needs?
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR WineLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections
CDR WineLab® is:
The instrument ensures results in accordance with reference methods. The use of LED reading cells guarantees high sensitivity, a wide measuring range and excellent repeatability of the results.
The analytical methods are simpler than traditional ones. The system can be used not only in the laboratory, but also on the production line in real time, by non-expert operators. In addition, the instrument has a Help function for step-by-step user guide.
The methods developed in CDR laboratories speed up the analysis procedures: sample preparation is absent or very simple and analyses are carried out in just a few steps. It is possible to analyse several samples simultaneously or manage the determination of several analytical parameters at the same time of the same sample.
Just a few steps
Carrying out chemical analyses for quality control on vinegar has never been so quick and easy.