CDR FoodLab® is the analysis system for egg products that simplifies and accelerates traditional quality control procedures.
CDR FoodLab® for eggs and egg products can determine, with minimal or not required sample preparation:
- Lactic acid in 8 minutes
- D-3-hydroxybutyric acid in 5 minutes
- Cholesterol in 10 minutes
- Color in 5 minutes
More intuitive and faster than traditional methods, CDR FoodLab® is the ideal solution for egg producers and food industries that use egg products. Its analytical method is so easy to follow that the system can be utilized in a laboratory as well as in production plants to perform the required quality control tests, or at accettance of raw material or of incoming goods.
Request a Quote
How is CDR FoodLab® System composed?
CDR FoodLab® Analysis System uses an analyzer based on photometric technology, available in two versions, and a dedicated kit of pipettes.
The ease and reliability of the system is based on exclusive technical features:
- reading cells are equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters;
- reading and incubation cells are thermostated at 37 ° C;
- the analyzer is supplied pre-calibrated, no further calibration or maintenance is required;
- instruments can be equipped with a printer or PC connection.
CDR FoodLab® Analysis Systems use low toxicity disposable pre-vialed reagents, specifically developed by the research laboratories of CDR.
The use of pre-vialed reagents and dedicated analytical procedures allows:
- a sample preparation that is quick and easy, when needed at all;
- making analytical procedures extremely fast and easy;
- removing all needs for complex calibration procedures;
- removing all needs to handle toxic or carcinogenic agents;
- making the amount of chemical waste generated only a fraction of the waste generated by standard methods.
Reagents come in packages containing 10 test tubes each, to perform 10 tests (or packages for 100 tests containing 10 single packages of 10 test tubes each).
How can you perform the tests?
With CDR FoodLab®, chemical tests on egg products are performed in just a few steps and results are yielded right away:
- Select the parameter to measure from the menu: the system automatically selects the correct wavelength.
- Use the supplied pipette to add the correct volume of sample to the pre-vialed reagent, specifically developed by our laboratories. A colorimetric reaction is generated.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
The result of the test is automatically calculated, displayed and printed in just a few minutes in its unit of measure.
If you need you the Help function will lead you through the analysis process “Step by Step”.
You don’t have to handle toxic or carcinogenic compounds; there is no need to wash either containers or traditional glassware.
You can perform the tests not only in laboratory, but also at production line, even if you don’t have any laboratory technical skills.
Save your time
CDR FoodLab® allows accelerating analytical procedures because you can perform 16 simultaneous tests.
Furthermore, the Multitasking function allows performing several analyses at the same time on the same sample or sixteen different assays for the same parameter on a batch of different samples. All of this in an simple and fast way.