CDR FoodLab® is the analysis system for egg products that simplifies and accelerates traditional quality control procedures. Sample preparation is extremely easy and only takes 5 minutes; the test is performed in just few minutes.
CDR FoodLab® for eggs and egg products can determine:
- Lactic acid
- Butyric acid
More intuitive and faster than traditional methods, CDR FoodLab® is the ideal solution for egg producers and food industries that use egg products. Its analytical method is so easy to follow that the system can be utilized in a laboratory as well as in production plants to perform the required quality control tests, or at the time of purchase.
Ask for a quote»
How are tests performed?
Performing chemical analyses for quality control of egg products is simple and fast because sample preparation is extremely quick. All reagents are supplied pre-vialed and ready to use, and operators do not have to handle toxic or carcinogenic compounds; there is no need to wash either containers or traditional glassware.
With CDR FoodLab® it is possible to test sixteen samples at the same time and constantly monitor the production process, obtaining exact and accurate results in just a few minutes. The Multitasking Mode allows to manage the determination of several analytical parameters at the same time. It allows the system to process one analysis and to start another one at the same time, with the possibility to go back to the first one at any moment.
With CDR FoodLab®, chemical tests on egg products are performed in just a few steps and results are yielded right away:
- Select the parameter to measure from the menu: the system automatically selects the correct wavelength.
- Use the supplied pipette to add the correct volume of sample to the pre-vialed reagent, specifically developed by our laboratories. A colorimetric reaction is generated.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
The result of the test is automatically calculated, displayed and printed in just a few minutes in its unit of measure.
Save your time
To assess the quality of eggs and egg products, CDR FoodLab® relies on analytical procedures and dedicated reagents specifically developed by the research laboratories of CDR that allow:
- a sample preparation that is quick and easy, when needed at all; the sample for the determination of lactic acid only takes 5 minutes;
- making analytical procedures extremely fast and easy;
- removing all needs for complex calibration procedures.
Moreover, CDR FoodLab® allows accelerating analytical procedures because it features:
- thermostated incubation cells
- multitasking mode
These features allow performing several analyses at the same time on the same sample or sixteen different assays for the same parameter on a batch of different samples. All of this in an simple and fast way.