CDR FoodLab®: multiple applications in just one instrument.
CDR FoodLab® is the chemical analysis system for quality and process control that allows you to determine a wide range of parameters of many foods, animal feeds and pet foods. Discover all possible applications.
From raw materials...
Thanks to its analysis procedures developed by CDR laboratories for the specific application, CDR FoodLab® can be used by anyone for testing in production facilities and at the point of acceptance of raw materials, as well as in the laboratory, where it helps save time and resources.
...to the finished product.
CDR laboratories have developed simple and rapid sample preparation systems that allow quality control to be carried out on the finished product in a short time.
CDR FoodLab® is:
The instrument ensures results in accordance with reference methods. The use of LED reading cells guarantees high sensitivity, a wide measuring range and excellent repeatability of the results.
The analytical methods are simpler than traditional ones. The system can be used not only in the laboratory, but also on the production line in real time, by non-expert operators. In addition, the instrument has a Help function for step-by-step user guide.
The methods developed in CDR laboratories speed up the analysis procedures: sample preparation is absent or very simple and analyses are carried out in just a few steps. It is possible to analyse several samples simultaneously or manage the determination of several analytical parameters at the same time of the same sample.
Which model is the most suitable for your needs?
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR FoodLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections
Value your time
Discover all the advantages of our analysis system:
Simple analysis methods in a few easy steps
Very simple or no sample preparation
Results in a few minutes
Results correlated with reference methods
Ready to use
Pre-filled and disposable reagents
No calibration required
Supplied already calibrated
Step by step analysis guide directly on display
Versatility will be your major asset
CDR FoodLab® gives you the possibility to analyse different products, both in the laboratory and on the production line, saving time and simplifying procedures. Discover how simple and fast it is to carry out your analyses with CDR FoodLab®.
Customers using CDR FoodLab®
The real proof of the value of our analysis systems is in the satisfaction of customers who choose us.
- United PetfoodAs a pet food producer, it is crucial to work with qualitative raw materials to produce the best kibbles on the market. FFA and PV are valuable parameters for evaluation of the quality of protein meals and fats/oils. The classic methods are often time-consuming, expensive and require trained lab personnel. The CDR Foodlab analyzer offers a faster and cheaper solution to analyze these parameters on-site upon reception of the raw materials. This instrument can be used after a basic training and provides a good indication of FFA and PV.