Determination of chloride in water used in brewing process
Chlorides analysis with CDR BeerLab® allows, in a simple and fast way, to quantify the concentration of the analyte in the water used in the brewing process.
The chloride ions react with the mercuric thiocyanate and release thiocyanate ions. The thiocyanate ions react with Fe (III) giving an orange complex whose intensity, measured at 520 nm, is directly proportional to the concentration of chlorides in the sample.
The calibration curve was constructed using standard chloride solutions. The trend of the curve confirmed an excellent linearity of the system over the whole measuring range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in beer brewing
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR BeerLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections