Determination of sulfate in water used in brewing process
Sulfate analysis with CDR BeerLab® allows, in a simple and fast way, to quantify the concentration of the analyte in the water used in the brewing process.
The sulfate ion reacts with barium chloride to form barium sulfate. The absorbance determined at 420 nm is proportional to the amount of analyte present in the water sample.
The calibration curve was constructed using standard chloride solutions. The trend of the curve confirmed an excellent linearity of the system over the whole measuring range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in beer brewing
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR BeerLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections