Analysis of Zinc in Wort
Zinc analysis allows, in a simple and fast way, to quantify the concentration of the analyte in the must during the production process.
Zinc is an indispensable element for the correct activity of yeasts and therefore measuring its concentration allows to avoid fermentation issues.
Zinc reacts in an alkaline environment with a chromogen to form a colored complex, whose absorbance measured at 578 nm is proportional to the amount of analyte present in the water sample
The calibration curve was created compared to reference method ICP-MS. The trend of the curve confirmed an excellent linearity of the system over the whole measuring range.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for process and quality control in beer brewing
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR BeerLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections