CDR BeerLab® is a fast, simple and reliable analyzer. Word of Campden Bri
The international reference laboratory Campden Bri analyzing a number of important beer and wort quality parameters as ph, bitterness, colour and alcohol, realized a comparison study between CDR BeerLab® analytics methods and reference methods.
They found that:
“Accuracy of the CDR BeerLab® with regards to agreement with the declared values of ABV was very good for all sample types.“
Moreover, in the executive summary, Campden Bri focused on the following points:
- The instrument was easy to use
- The user interface was logical and user friendly
- No calibration is required
- Compared to traditional alcohol and bitterness methods, the CDR BeerLab® methods were much quicker
- The system has a low environmental impact due to minimal waste production and the very low sample and reagent volumes required
- Analysis of ten replicates of the same brand of beer showed that the CDR BeerLab® had greatest precision in the measurement of pH and least for bitterness.
To know more download the complete report on the box below: