Determination of Acidity (Free Fatty Acids) in egg products
In some preparations for food products containing eggs, some specific enzymes are added in order to free the fatty acids. The Total Acidity test allows to check the total quantity of acidity and to monitor the enzymatic reaction.
This test allows to check the acid content of the egg products in order to control the hydrolase activity.
Free fatty acids of the sample, at pH <7,0, react with a chromogenic compound and decrease its color. The decreasing of color, read at 630 nm, is proportional to the acid concentration of the sample, expressed as degree.
The calibration curve was performed with acidity standard solutions.
Reagent test Kits
Analyzers for quality control of egg products
- Pannello di analisi completo, fornito già configurato
- Fino a 16 determinazioni in contemporanea
- Possibilità di compiere analisi sullo stesso campione
- Stampante integrata
- Connessioni complete (LAN - USB - bluetooth lettore barcode/qr code)
CDR FoodLab® JR
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections