L-Lactic Acid test in Egg and Egg Products
The N.853/2004 REGULATION (CE) states that the level of lactic acid in egg products should not exceed 1000 mg/kg of dry matter
CDR FoodLab® is an innovative analysis system which simplifies and speeds up the procedures traditionally used allowing to determine the Lactic acid quickly: non sample treatment, testing time 8 minutes.
L-Lactic acid reacts, by an enzymatic reaction, with a phenolic derivate and forms a pink colored complex. The absorbance of the complex, read at 505 nm is directly proportional to the concentration of L-lactic acid in the sample. The result is expressed in ppM.
CDR method shows a very good correlation with Official Method.
Reagent test Kits
The Analyzers for quality control of egg products
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR FoodLab® JR
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections