Reducing sugar test in tomato derivatives
The analysis of Reducing Sugars (glucose and fructose) with CDR FoodLab® allows you to quickly and easily quantify the concentration of the analyte inin tomato derivatives.
Glucose and fructose react with a complex enzyme with the consequent production of NADH. The increase in absorbance, measured at 366 nm in the end-point, is directly proportional to the concentration of the analyte.
Comparative tests, on samples of tomato performed between the reference method and the CDR FoodLab® method, made in a leading tomato production company, have confirmed a very good alignment between the two systems.
Reagent test kits
Analyzers for quality control of tomato products
- Complete analysis panel, supplied already configured
- Up to 16 determinations simultaneously
- Possibility of carrying out analyses of the same sample
- Integrated printer
- Full connections (LAN - USB - Bluetooth barcode/QR code reader)
CDR FoodLab® Jr
- Partial analysis panel, supplied configured with 3 analyses of your choice, implementable
- Up to 3 determinations simultaneously
- Wireless connection to external printer
- USB connections