CDR FoodLab® Analysis Systems allow to perform chemical analyses for quality control of food and beverage, like oil, fats, eggs, wine, milk, dairy products, tomato, beer, and cider.
Each system of the CDR FoodLab® line represents a reliable partner that allows to run easily a wide panel of determinations, thus avoiding to purchase and operate several analyzers to perform quality and process controls of food and beverage. The system can either be used in a laboratory, or on the production line, straight in the cellar or in the oil mill.
Advantages of CDR FoodLab® systems
- Analytical methods are easier and faster than traditional procedures. Tests are performed in just a few steps.
- There is no need to wash either containers or traditional glassware.
- Low toxicity reagents remove the need to handle toxic or carcinogenic compounds.
- Sample preparation is quick and easy, when needed at all.
- Test results are correlated with the reference methods.
Following is the list of chemical analyses that can be performed with the CDR FoodLab® systems.