Beer Quality Control: Beer Wort Water Simple and fast Analysis in Brewery
No longer have to send beer or wort samples to dedicated external laboratories
Are you the owner of a brewery? Are you a master brewer and are looking for an analyzer to perform quality control in your brewing process? Are you a consultant for breweries? We have the most appropriate analysis system for your business: CDR BeerLab® , the self-contained analyzer to perform chemical analyses on beer, wort and water for in-house brewing process control.
Thanks to CDR BeerLab®, you no longer have to send beer or wort samples to dedicated external laboratories. Beer analysis methods are quick and easy to use. The results of the tests are available in real time so as to be able to promptly take key decisions during the brewing process.
Analysis of Beer, Wort and Water for in-house brewing process control
In just a few minutes, CDR BeerLab® analyzer allows to determine a wide panel of parameters on beer and water for the inline control of the brewing process:
How it can help you to perform analysis for beer quality control
The analytical system built to analyze Beer, Wort, and Water, CDR BeerLab®
- is easy to use: you can perform the tests directly in the brewery, during any phase of the brewing process even if you are not a chemical lab specialist;
- exploits optimized analytical methods that are simple and fast, with no risks for the operator, with no waste and without having to be equipped with a laboratory;
- removes the need to rely on dedicated external laboratories;
- enables to take key decisions in a timely manner: results on dozens of samples are obtained in just a few minutes;
- provides accurate results, which are verified by correlation and compliance curves with the reference methods;
- performs a complete panel of tests, all main parameters on beer and water to the purpose of the brewing process quality control;
- is self-contained and compact, does not require maintenance operations: it is a spectrophotometer that perfectly meets breweries’ and master brewers’ analysis requirements.
Paul Holden-Ridgeway head brewer of BAD Co.’s
“Since its installation, we have found the analyser to be accurate and easy to use. We are looking to list BAD Co. beer with a well-known national retailer and we wouldn’t be able to do that without in-house quality control using the BeerLab”. [More ...]
A true testing laboratory for in-house brewing process control
A true testing laboratory for the control of every stage of brewing process that comes in a complete, intuitive and reliable equipment
CDR BeerLab®is a true analysis laboratory. We have developed it to perform easy and fast chemical analyses in the laboratory or on the production line, even in-house without the need for specialised personnel.
CDR FoodLab® optimizes traditional testing methods, making them faster and easier, while guaranteeing accuracy standards in line with the ISO/AOCS reference methods.
Our device comes from a family of fast and reliable testing systems that we have developed and manufactured to perform food and beverage quality controls during the production process.
The ‘help’ function makes your tests easier
The system is reliable, fast and intuitive. It is so simple to use that anyone can run a test in total autonomy as if they were skilled personnel. Just a few steps suffice to perform the analyses and, if there is ever a doubt, the HELP function will lead you through the process by displaying detailed instructions. Check out all the features!