Why you should download our in-depth examination on nuts? You will know more about:
- Types, composition and chemistry of the different kinds of nuts
- Chemical processes interfering with nuts quality
- How to extract oil from nuts with a system toxic solvents free
- How to analyze nuts quickly, straight in line production, without an equipped laboratory
- Reliability and reference method compliance of nuts analysis
See below the analysis setting to perform in complete autonomy the quality control of nuts with the CDR FoodLab® method.
Do you want to learn more?
Here is a small passage:
[…]“Dried fruit is a food product rich in fat content. For this reason, routine analyses of Free Fatty Acids and peroxide value are performed by producers of dried fruit to obtain precious information regarding oil and fat rancidity levels. […]”
In just a few minutes CDR FoodLab® enables to determine Peroxide Value (PV), Free Fatty Acids (FFA) and p-Anisidine Value in oil extracted from Nuts, and thus provides a complete overview of the oxidation status of the tested product. FoodLab Touch can be combined with the practical and fast CDR’s extraction system in order to rapidly control the quality of nuts and to eliminate the need of using traditional analytical methods that involve the use of toxic solvents (Soxhlet) [More…]