Are you a nut producer or are you active in the field of nut packaging? Are you a producer of nutbased spreads? Leave aside traditional extraction methods that foresee the use of toxic solvents!
We have designed the system to determine the oxidation state of hard shelled dried fruit that is most appropriate for your business: it’s CDR FoodLab®.
CDR FoodLab® is compact and handy and can be used in any environment: either in a laboratory, or at the production plant, or upon sale/purchase of the product without having to use toxic solvents.
Fast and intuitive, it runs chemical tests whose results are correlated with the reference methods
Save your time in testing nuts oxidation state
CDR FoodLab® can analyze micro-quantities of samples
- No calibration procedure or maintenance operation is required.
- The apparatus does not necessarily need to be used in a laboratory, but can also be used on the production line
- Can be used by personnel without specific lab tech experience
- Results are obtained in just a few minutes.
Used together with the dedicated extraction system developed by CDR, the CDR FoodLab® analysis system is particularly suites for all companies that are active in the field of nut production, processing and packaging.
In fact, the leading companies in this market sector have also chosen CDR FoodLab® because it allows to rapidly assess the quality of nuts abandoning traditional testing methods that foresee the use of toxic solvents (Soxhlet).
A true testing laboratory that comes in a complete, intuitive and reliable equipment
CDR FoodLab® is a true analysis laboratory. We have developed it to perform easy and fast chemical analyses even on the production line without the support of personnel with specific lab tech experience.
CDR FoodLab® fine tunes traditional testing procedures, making them faster and easier, while guaranteeing accuracy standards in line with the ISO/AOCS reference methods.
Compact and handy, it is composed of:
- an analyzer based on photometric technology equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters, available in 2 versions
- a kit of pre-vialed and ready-to-use reagents, specifically developed by our research laboratory to fine tune analytical methods and avoid any contact with toxic or carcinogenic substances
- pipettes that allow for the collection of the correct volume of sample.
Our device comes from a family of fast and reliable testing systems that we have developed and manufactured to perform food and beverage quality controls during the production process.