Performing analyses on tomato easily and rapidly, even on the production line
Is your company active in tomato sauce and peeled tomatoes production? Do you employ tomato derivatives as ingredients for your products? We have the analysis system for quality control of tomato, tomato derivatives and vegetable purées that is most appropriate for your business.
It is CDR FoodLab®, the easy analysis system for tomato and sauces thanks to specifically developed analytical procedures.
CDR FoodLab® is compact and handy and can be used in any environment: either in a laboratory, or at the production plant, or upon sale/purchase of the product.
Fast and intuitive, it provides results that are correlated with the reference methods..
What you can analyze
With CDR FoodLab®, using a sample as is, you can determine on tomato derivatives and vegetable purées in general:
- Lactic acid (D + L)
- Chloride in vegetable purées
How it can help you
Thanks to dedicated analytical procedures specifically developed by the research laboratories of CDR, the CDR FoodLab® system can be used by anyone, even non skilled staff, to run tests in production plants as well as upon purchase/sale of raw materials.
The CDR FoodLab® system main features:
- Easy analytical procedures to be followed in just a few simple steps
- Results are obtained in just a few minutes and are correlated with the ISO/ED reference methods.
- Reagents come in disposable pre-filled vials developed and produced by the research laboratories of CDR, thus removing the need to handle carcinogenic substances
- A touch screen interface
- The “step by step” guide helps the operator if there is ever a doubt on the procedure
- Up to 16 tests at one time can be run.
- The Multitasking Mode allows to manage the determinations of several analytical parameters at the same time
- Free of maintenance or assistance costs
- No calibration procedure is required
- There is no need to wash either containers, other equipment or traditional glassware
A true testing laboratory for chemical analyses on tomato and sauces that comes in a complete, intuitive and reliable equipment
CDR FoodLab® is a true analysis laboratory. We have developed it to perform easy and fast chemical analyses either in a laboratory or on the production line without the support of personnel with specific lab tech experience.
CDR FoodLab® fine tunes traditional testing methods, making them faster and easier, while guaranteeing accuracy standards in line with the ISO reference methods.
Compact and handy, it is composed of:
- an analyzer based on photometric technology equipped with state-of-the-art LED emitters, available in 2 versions
- a kit of pre-vialed and ready-to-use low toxicity reagents, specifically developed by our research laboratory to fine tune analytical methods and avoid any contact with toxic or carcinogenic substances
- pipettes that allow for the collection of the correct volume of sample.
Our device comes from a family of fast and reliable testing systems that we have developed and manufactured to perform food and beverage quality controls during the production process.
The ‘help’ function makes your tests easier
The system is reliable, fast and intuitive. It is so simple to use that anyone can run a test in total autonomy as if they were skilled personnel. Just a few steps suffice to perform the analyses and, if there is ever a doubt, the HELP function will lead you through the process by displaying detailed instructions. Click here for more info on the Help function